READ MORE INFORMATION
We carry out a thorough security check, following rules from the Civil Aviation Administration, on all travellers travelling from Sønderborg Airport. This means that you and your fellow passengers, your hand luggage and hold luggage are checked for items that could pose a danger during the flight.
Always follow the instructions given by security staff – remember that they work to keep everyone safe.
Security check – how it works:
- Show your airline ticket to security staff.
- Liquids may only be carried in hand luggage in containers of max. 100 ml and these must be placed in a 1 L transparent and resealable plastic bag. Place the bag in one of the luggage trays, which will run through the scanner.
- Laptops, tablets, cameras and other electronic items should be taken out of your bag and placed in one of the trays.
- You must remove any outerwear and empty your pockets of keys, mobile phones, coins, etc. and place everything in one of the trays. If you are wearing belt, this must also be removed.
- After sending your luggage through the scanner, you must also go through a detector. We may also carry out a manual check.